The MOST IMPORTANT thing to known IS Jesus Christ as YOUR Savior.
This one IMPORTANT decision will DETERMINE your eternal destiny, if you chose to NOT trust Christ ALONE as your saviour, eternal torment in hell will be YOUR destiny.
To AVOID hell all you have to do is TRUST CHRIST ALONE by just simply believeing that Jesus Christ went to the cross and DIED and shed his blood, was BURIED and three days later RESURRECTED from the dead to pay for ALL your sins.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
(1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
IT’S THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH
What to Say:
In your OWN words tell the Lord you are trusting in him ALONE and his complete payment on the cross for ALL your sins, the moment that you do God WILL GIVE you two promises:
1. should not perish (go to hell)
2. But have EVERLASTING LIFE
(John 3:16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
– Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
– Christ PAID your sins in full – 2 Corinthians 5:21,1 Peter 2:24
– BELIEVE (Trust In Completely) in Christ ALONE as the complete payment of sin for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9
“For the wages(payment) of sin is death (eternal torment in hell); but the GIFT(salvation) of God is eternal life THROUGH Jesus Christ our Lord”. Romans 6:23
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and THOU SHALT be saved. Acts 16:31