By: Robert Serreyn
Question? Are the Blood and Super moons signs of the end?
We live in a time of BIBLICAL IGNORANCE where VERY LITTLE sound bible doctrine is taught and bible prophecy IF TAUGHT has been spiritualized and attached to anything that appears and is promoted as a SO CALLED biblical sign of the end times.
There are CERTAIN religious groups (Pentecostal, and Charismatic along with others) PRIMARILY FOCUS on signs and wonders as the bases for their faith, these are the ones that make much of the recent SO CALLED Blood and Super Moons.
Those that focus on these supposed signs in the sky point to Luke 21:25 as their proof.
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.
To answer the question in short the answer IS NO, and here is why…
– Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John ARE MOSTLY old testament books, Therefore any and all prophecies given there have either already from a dispositional point have been fulfilled or are yet future.
– When Jesus spoke these words he was telling these Jewish believers things that will be taking place which will point to his 2nd Coming ( which occurs seven years AFTER the rapture).
– Luke 21:25 IS NOT a sign for the christian today during this church age.
The Bible states both in Matthew 24:37,38 and Luke 17:28 as the days of Noah and Lot were, SO shall the coming (2nd coming) of Christ will be.
Matthew 24:37-38 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark.
Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded.
The Bible makes clear that as this Church Age draws to a close all these things are forshadows of things to come.
As the Bible states in Matthew 24:4-12…
Matthew 24:4-12 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. (5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (6) And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. (8) All these are the beginning of sorrows. (9) Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. (10) And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (11) And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. (12) And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
– Do we not have those in the past and present claim to be Jesus in the flesh… YES we do.
– Do we not have rumours (report) of wars and Nations fighting other Nations…. YES we do.
– Do we not have earthquakes in various (divers) places around the world… YES we do.
– Do we not have people, and families betraying and hating each other… YES we do
– Do we not have False Prophets (Pastors/Churches)… YES we do.
– Do we not have the lack of love for the life of the unborn and of others… YES we do.
The christian MUST REMEMBER that ALL these things must be in place and grow in intensity in order for the Anti Christ to be able to sway the people into his favor during the Tribulation Period to convince the majority of them to take his mark 666.
– The Christian IS NOT to look for Blood or Super Moons but to LOOK FOR the return of Christ their saviour in the clouds to be raptured up before the coming seven year tribulation period.
– READ: 1 Thessalonians 4:18, 17, 1 Corinthians 15:52, Revelation 22:20
The SO CALLED blood and super moons MAY APPEAR in the night time sky but the christian NEEDS to have DISCERNMENT and not allow the book gods (preachers that capitalize on signs and wonders for profit) into swaying them through the spiritualization of scripture and falsely convience them of things that are foretold to take place dispositionaly in the past or future.
The MOST IMPORTANT thing to know IS Jesus Christ as savior, just simply believe that Jesus Christ went to the cross and DIED and shed his blood, was BURIED and three days later RESURRECTED from the dead to pay for your sins.
-Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
-Christ PAID your sins in full – 2 Corinthians 5:21,1 Peter 2:24
-BELIEVE (Trust In Completely) in Christ ALONE as the complete payment of sin for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9
“For the wages(payment) of sin is death (eternal torment in hell); but the GIFT(salvation) of God is eternal life THROUGH Jesus Christ our Lord”. Romans 6:23
IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH